Vimu Media Player for TV is a free video playback and listening application. You can edit and check the available videos and edit them more optimally. First of all, Vimu Media Player for TV is an app for streaming audio media on TV. Essentially, this app will be available in your TV’s operating system, not in the remote audio streaming app. However, the unique feature of the app is that it is only compatible with Android TV and Google TV devices, not other portable devices. In this application, users will have the freedom to choose any content with the audio image format they prefer.
– One minute done!
– Optimized for TV.
– Support for the most common file formats
– Hardware decoding up to 4k (HEVC/VP9) on Android TV for compatible devices.
– Navigation by grids, lists and double lists.
– Works as UPnP Renderer (DLNA Push) on Android TV.
– Simple and fast Leanback UI for Android TV.
– Android TV (7.0+) Picture-in-Picture mode support.
– Browsing and playback from internal storage, SD cards and USB drives.
– Browsing and playback from Windows Shares (SMB).
– Browsing, searching and playing from UPnP/DLNA servers.
– Navigation and playback from WebDAV servers.
– Browsing and playback from NFS servers.
– Change audio tracks in multilingual files.
– Transfer AC3, EAC3, DTS on Android TV
Supported Android Versions:-
Jelly Bean(4.1-4.3.1)- KitKat (4.4-4.4.4)- Lollipop (5.0-5.0.2) – Marshmallow (6.0-6.0.1) – Nougat (7.0-7.1.1) – Oreo (8.0-8.1) – Pie (9.0) – Android 10 – Android 11
Vimu Media Player for TV MOD Features