Video Converter, Video Editor, is an essential tool if you want your videos to be more professional. Many useful features can be found here and can be freely used for editing. Video Converter Video Editor will be a useful app for you to edit your videos from simple to outstanding and attract more viewers. Especially if you are a famous Youtuber or Vlogger and you often share your videos on social networks, you should not ignore this app. It only takes a few taps to create a perfect product with attractive features and an intuitive user-friendly interface.
– User can easily switch to light and dark mode for better UI/UX experience.
– Convert any video file from one format to another format.
– Select multiple files for batch processing.
– Custom resolution selection for output video.
– Add/replace audio for video output.
– Custom selection of frame rate for output video.
– Convert videos to audio files and save as ringtone.
– Cut/trim the video file and save a part for uploading to social media.
– Cut/trim video file into equal parts for uploading to social networks.
– Compress video file to save space on mobile.
– Merge/join multiple videos into one video.
– Slow motion video editing effect up to the level of 2x, 3x and 4x
– Reverse video editing effect
– Rotate video at any angle or degree.
Supported Android Versions:-
Jelly Bean(4.1-4.3.1)- KitKat (4.4-4.4.4)- Lollipop (5.0-5.0.2) – Marshmallow (6.0-6.0.1) – Nougat (7.0-7.1.1) – Oreo (8.0-8.1) – Pie (9.0) – Android 10 – Android 11
Video Converter, Video Editor MOD Features