StayFree does an excellent job as dedicated memory that reminds users of smartphone usage time. Divide apps into parts, calculate how many hours you spend on them and issue pre-set alerts. Hearing the feedback, we’re back with the long-awaited time-wasting support feature. Start setting reminders and resetting app usage on your device today! StayFree – Screen Time Tracker & Limit App Usage is a self-monitoring, productivity and phone addiction monitoring app that allows you to show how much time you spend on your smartphone and helps you focus by restricting app usage. You can set usage limits for your apps and receive alerts when you exceed those usage limits. You can also view your usage details and usage history statistics.
– App usage history view graphs and statistics of your usage history.
– Overuse Reminder notifies you when you spend too much time on an app and start your digital detox.
– Blocking mode temporarily blocks any app you are using excessively.
– Focus Mode Create schedules so distracting apps stay focused
– Sleep mode Schedule your sleep time to disable apps
– Pause apps Pause distracting apps to stop using for the rest of the day
– Export mode exports your usage history to a CSV or Microsoft Excel file.
– Inspirational Quotes displays inspirational quotes that encourage productivity and reduce your phone usage.
– Interface customization there are 5 themes – customize the app as you like!
– Lock mode requires a password to change settings.
– Widget shows most used apps and total usage in one nice widget.
– Graphic view of pie chart, daily and monthly app usage percentages.
Supported Android Versions:-
Jelly Bean(4.1-4.3.1)- KitKat (4.4-4.4.4)- Lollipop (5.0-5.0.2) – Marshmallow (6.0-6.0.1) – Nougat (7.0-7.1.1) – Oreo (8.0-8.1) – Pie (9.0) – Android 10 – Android 11
StayFree – Stay Focused MOD Features