It’s a game about building your own rocket from parts and launching it to explore space!
– Realistically scaled planets ranging in size from several hundred to several hundred kilometers with millions of kilometers of space between them.
– Realistic orbital mechanics
– Open the universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls.
Current planets and moons:
– Venus (a planet with an extremely dense and hot atmosphere)
– Earth (Our home, our light blue dot :))
– Moon (our heavenly neighbor)
– Mars (Red planet with a thin atmosphere)
– Phobos (the inner moon of Mars, with rough terrain and low gravity)
– Deimos (Mars’ outer moon, with extremely low gravity and smooth surface)
Supported Android Versions:-
Jelly Bean(4.1–4.3.1)- KitKat (4.4–4.4.4)- Lollipop (5.0–5.0.2) – Marshmallow (6.0 – 6.0.1) – Nougat (7.0 – 7.1.1) – Oreo (8.0-8.1) – Pie (9.0)
Spaceflight Simulator MOD Features: Infinity fuel + Stats in Build + Game scene