Russian for Beginners – LinDuo HD is an educational application created for those who want to learn Russian. The program contains about 2400 words that can be memorized after completing several dozen lessons. The learning process here is based on regularity, so it is enough for the user to dedicate 10-15 minutes a day to the classes, and in a few weeks he will notice the results. For greater clarity in memorization, the application has illustrations and infographics of the words, the pronunciation will help correct the phonetic transcriptions of each word.
– Pronunciation by a native speaker
– 2375 words divided into 180 thematic lessons
– Does not require a permanent Internet connection
– Beautiful illustrations for each word.
– Phonetic transcription of each word
– Dark interface to study at night.
– Choose between male and female voice
– Built-in application dictionary with progress
– Game “True or False” to review past material
– Special lessons with favorite, difficult, old and random words.
– Flexible sound settings (music, speaker, effects)
– Only 10-15 minutes per day to learn all the words
– For adults and adolescents over 13 years of age
Supported Android Versions:-
Jelly Bean(4.1-4.3.1)- KitKat (4.4-4.4.4)- Lollipop (5.0-5.0.2) – Marshmallow (6.0-6.0.1) – Nougat (7.0-7.1.1) – Oreo (8.0-8.1) – Pie (9.0) – Android 10 – Android 11
Russian for Beginners: MOD Features