Onkyo HF Player is the ultimate audio control tool you’ve been looking for. The application always puts a lot of emphasis on the sound quality of the device and customizes it according to each need. The app always knows how to create trends by adding attractive features to attract many users. More specifically, old features are always refined and closely combined with new features to create uniqueness. Create and save your own equalization presets or select an optimized filter created by professional musicians. HF Player for Android also supports playback of Hi-Res Audio formats including FLAC, 192kHz/24-bit WAV, and DSD at no additional charge.
– Updated user interface
– Music lyrics supported by small letters.
– High precision equalizer
– Automatic sampling function
– Crossfade playback option
– Display of album artwork and song lyrics
– Repeat function (songs within a list)
– Resume play function
– Random function
– Tab-based sorting, such as artist name, album name, playlist, etc.
– Folder based playback
– Scrobble with Last.fm
– Selectable equalizer presets optimized by musicians for Onkyo headphones
– Easily add songs to playlists and Next list
– Create and edit playlists.
– Real-time DSD conversion function
Supported Android Versions:-
Jelly Bean(4.1-4.3.1)- KitKat (4.4-4.4.4)- Lollipop (5.0-5.0.2) – Marshmallow (6.0-6.0.1) – Nougat (7.0-7.1.1) – Oreo (8.0-8.1) – Pie (9.0) – Android 10 – Android 11
Onkyo HF Player MOD Features