Tired of typical, typical superhero stories full of cliches? Wondering what it’s like to live as an ordinary citizen in the world of superheroes? Play “Not Exactly A Hero: Visual Novel, Story-driven Adventure Game” and see for yourself!
“Not quite a hero”
Riley, the player’s character in the game, is a surrogate agent to support the daily activities of the superhero. But basically Riley is an ordinary citizen. Yes – just like you and me.
– An intriguing adventure game in the style of a novel
– Marvel-esque light and funny atmosphere
– Stylish illustrations drawn by an artist from the game “Underworld Office”
– Unique messenger style gameplay
– 4 main characters in addition to the player character – many different events and routes based on interactions with each of the characters
– 9 different endings + complementary bonus track
Supported Android Versions:-
Jelly Bean(4.1–4.3.1)- KitKat (4.4–4.4.4)- Lollipop (5.0–5.0.2) – Marshmallow (6.0 – 6.0.1) – Nougat (7.0 – 7.1.1) – Oreo (8.0-8.1) – Pie (9.0)
Not Exactly A Hero Interactive Action Story Game MOD Features: TICKET