GPS Speed can track your speed, distance, location, start time, elapsed time, average speed, max speed, and altitude. Users just need to download this app to find a solution to any problem they may be experiencing. Your track information can be saved in the app for later use. You don’t need to search for them again; doing so would waste your time. To get the information quickly and accurately just open GPS Speed at this point. GPS Speed can track your speed, distance, time, location and you can also get start time, elapsed time, average speed, max speed, altitude…
– Save your track information.
– Switch between analog and digital speedometer
– Switch between mph or km/h mode.
– Show the status of satellites.
– Speed graph.
– Map integration, get your location.
– Floating speed: display speed in map applications.
Supported Android Versions:-
Jelly Bean(4.1-4.3.1)- KitKat (4.4-4.4.4)- Lollipop (5.0-5.0.2) – Marshmallow (6.0-6.0.1) – Nougat (7.0-7.1.1) – Oreo (8.0-8.1) – Pie (9.0) – Android 10 – Android 11
GPS Speed MOD Features