Fighter Pilot: HeavyFire is an arcade flight simulator in which the player becomes a fighter pilot. Users expect many dangerous missions in different locations and under different circumstances where you have to hit enemy ground, air and water targets. FighterPilot: HeavyFire is a 3D aircraft simulator and fast-paced action-adventure game where you step into the boots of a fighter pilot and pilot some of the most iconic jet fighter planes of the modern era, loaded with true heavy firepower, while providing air up close. battle support to army and navy units participating in the war below.
– Jet planes from the cold war era like the Jaguar and the Su-25.
– Swing-wing aircraft such as the Mig-27 and the Tornado
– The iconic A10 Warthog, the world’s best close air support aircraft, is considered nothing less than a flying tank.
– Progress through the base level of planes and unlock more advanced levels, for example the A10 Warthog.
– Extend the performance of your aircraft by adjusting the parameters of the engine, armor and artillery.
– Load the plane with real-world inspired weaponry, from rockets to missiles and some large area damage bombs
– Fly in a wide variety of environments across mountains, deserts and beaches.
– Unlock different skins for your favorite aircraft, inspired by the real-world designs of these aircraft from your operators.
– As you get more comfortable with handling your planes, the levels will get harder to test your newly acquired skills.
Supported Android Versions:-
Jelly Bean(4.1-4.3.1)- KitKat (4.4-4.4.4)- Lollipop (5.0-5.0.2) – Marshmallow (6.0-6.0.1) – Nougat (7.0-7.1.1) – Oreo (8.0-8.1) – Pie (9.0) – Android 10 – Android 11
Fighter Pilot: HeavyFire MOD Features