Adobe Acrobat Reader is a PDF viewer application that many people love and trust. Provides users with important benefits at work. Try to download it to enjoy and explore the exciting features this app has to offer. With a premium subscription, you can use Acrobat Reader as a PDF editor to edit text and images, a PDF converter to export to and from PDF, or use other advanced features to create PDFs, merge PDF documents, organize PDFs, and more.
– Open and view PDF files with the free Adobe PDF Viewer app.
– Choose single page or continuous scroll mode.
– Help save battery with dark mode.
– Print documents directly from your device.
– Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
– The content of your PDF document adjusts to fit your screen.
– Use Liquid Mode outline for quick navigation.
– Search to quickly find text in your PDF documents.
– Share files to comment or view.
– Collect feedback from multiple people into an online archive.
– Speed up document reviews by responding to others’ comments.
– Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
– Add PDF notes and comments, including sticky notes and highlights.
– Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
– Share a file with others to collect all comments in one place.
– Subscribe to edit text and images directly in your PDF.
– Correct a typo or add a paragraph with the paid PDF editor feature.
– Add, delete or rotate an image with your updated Acrobat PDF application.
– Easily fill out PDF forms with the form filler feature.
– Electronically sign documents with your finger or stylus.
Supported Android Versions:-
Jelly Bean(4.1-4.3.1)- KitKat (4.4-4.4.4)- Lollipop (5.0-5.0.2) – Marshmallow (6.0-6.0.1) – Nougat (7.0-7.1.1) – Oreo (8.0-8.1) – Pie (9.0) – Android 10 – Android 11
Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF MOD Features